WEEK 8 AND THE GRAND FINALE!
OMG! Down to the wire. Just when you think you have plenty of time, time runs by you. And because you have added “little extras & details,” guess what? Time is gone!
But here we are at week eight. Time has lapsed and progress has been made. We are not complete yet, but we are working hard during this eventful week to get it all done.
Still to complete:
- Painting walls, which we should have done first, but it was not apparent that they needed painting until after the paper install.
- Paint the inside of the front door.
- Hanging the light fixture, which is the hardest because I am not comfortable doing it myself, but it looks like I will have to.
- Wash front entrance (outside).
- Style for different looks on the 100Greens Table
Even if I say so myself it turned out awesome!
I am undecided if the infamous Pampas Grass are the right ones or not? They look more bleached and fake than what I wanted. I had in mind the beige flowing wispy grass you see on the side of road.
Also, I am undecided on the wooden beads to go around the rough interior circumference of the mirror.
Eventually I may order the Flor Rug because as beautiful as the standard rug is for then entry, the Flor Rug would be more suitable in terms of function.
PROGRESS FOR WEEK 8
AFTER AND BEFORE….
What do you think?
….but there is more!
PS Eventful week, totally unrelated. After twenty-six years in the USA, and being a permanent resident for years (Citizen of Ireland), tomorrow I finally have my Oath Ceremony to become a US Citizen.
The story behind those twenty-six years is a long and personal one that perhaps one day I will share. However, the excitement this week was compounded by the surprise visit of two of my older kids. I was blown away that they took time to come be with Mom during this meaningful event.